0845 0600 406
Gardiff Catering will act in a responsible manner at all times. We recognise that we must continually evolve our business values and reflect those values in operations that meet the expectations of our customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, communities and the environment.
Our responsible outlook encompasses interaction with our marketplace, our environment, our community and our people.
The Gardiff Leadership Team is committed to developing and delivering this policy and believes that it is integral to the success of our business. Gardiff will continue to promote fair and ethical dealings with all stakeholders as a matter of law and conscience.
Our Key Principles
Gardiff is committed to continually improving the following responsible business principles:
- We manage our business with pride and integrity
- We are committed to full legal compliance in all that we do
- We will help local community organisations and charities
- We shall ensure that all employees are treated equally, with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- We will seek reductions in our energy requirements and environmental impacts and enable our customers to do the same through innovations in our product offerings
- We will seek responsible business practice within our supply chain
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit
- We shall demonstrate our commitment to quality and safety in every aspect of our business
- We will aim to have a positive influence within the communities in which we operate
- We will minimise our impact on the environment and prevent pollution
Performance and Review
In order to ensure that our aims are being achieved and exceeded where possible Gardiff will review the detail of this policy annually and rewrite it as a whole on its fifth anniversary. Gardiff is open to sharing its achievements and current performance across the broad range of responsible business initiatives upon request.
The leadership team has sponsored and is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all colleagues throughout the company.