The new Osborne eCold range is designed to be good on your pocket as well as the environment. Low-voltage fans & LED lighting put very little waste heat into the cabinet & improved insulation & efficient compressors maximise cooling performance whilst using less energy. Osborne eCold Bottle Coolers are also designed to be virtually maintenance-free, with no fluorescent tubes to change & condensers that never require unblocking.
The eCold cabinets are designed for the storage and display of bottled beverages, but could also work for foodstuffs. They are manufactured from rust-resistant zinc-coated steel with a hard wearing powder-coat finish or stainless steel. The interior is fan assisted for consistent chilling performance, and the maintenance-free condenser is fan cooled for increased efficiency. The doors are double glazed, hinged and lockable.
This Osborne bottle cooler is available as a double door or triple door bottle cooler.
- Latest low-energy, maintenance-free specification
- Includes LED lighting and low-voltage fans
- Cabinet is front vented and needs minimal airspace around (>20mm recommended above)
- Cabinet is fan assisted and auto-defrost
- Cabinet has +1 to +5oC temperature range
- Top-mounted digital temperature controller
- Standard finish is black or silver with double-glazed lockable doors
- Cabinet available in stainless steel finish
- Sliding doors available as option
- Solid door available as option
- Castors optional (add 120mm to height)
- Branding available (to special order)
- Digital controller can be programmed for red wine storage (+16 to +18oC)