The Turbofan range of convection ovens are known for ease of use and future-proof durability, designed to be versatile performance ovens. The Turbofan 30 Series are ideal for baking, roasting, cooking, holding and regenerating.
The Turbofanbolt E33D5 convection oven is powerful, versatile, cost-effective and, with exceptional productivity, incredibly valuable to the modern commercial kitchen. A full stainless steel exterior is standard, as is the five-level moisture injection mode which carefully regulates moisture control when required.
The high performance bi-directional reversing fan system has two fan speeds for greater control. And with 5.8kW of heating power that means quality cooking capability – faster and more efficient. High speed brings the grunt for maximum heat penetration. For more delicate products, low speed supplies the grace.
With carefully regulated moisture control even the most difficult of dishes can be kept from drying out. The five-level moisture injection mode of the E33 delivers this capability time and time again, and with no drainage required installation is a breeze. Product loss from shrinkage is limited and so is unnecessary stress – you can rely on succulent results.
With the optional Core Temperature Probe fast, concise readings can be taken and faultless outcomes expected. It’s this peace of mind that can make such a difference when you’ve got more things to do than hours in the day.
- 5 1/1 GN Gastronorm tray capacity
- 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 610mm width
- Full stainless steel exterior
- 2 speed bi-directional reversing fan system
- 5.8kW heating power
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels)
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Safe touch vented side hinged door (available left hinged only)
- Digital display Time and Temperature controls
- Large easy view 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer
- Manual mode and Program mode
- 20 programs with 3 stage cooking and stage end alarms